|
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS)
CRP RRB VII 2018
Office Assistants & Officers Scale – I
|
|
|
Number of Vacancies
|
|
|
Office Assistants
|
Officers Scale – I
|
|
5249
|
3312
|
|
Eligibility Criteria
|
|
|
Educational Qualifications
|
Age Limit
|
|
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution
|
Office Assistants: 18 to 28 Years
Officers Scale - I: 21 to 30
Years
Age Relaxations as applicable
|
|
Application Fee
|
|
|
SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SM
|
Others
|
|
Rs.100/-
|
Rs.600/-
|
|
Selection Process
|
|
|
For Office Assistants
|
For Officers Scale – I
|
|
Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination
|
Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Interview
|
|
Important Dates
|
|
|
Starting Date of Online Applications
|
08-06-2018
|
|
Last Date to Submit the Applications
|
02-07-2018
|
|
Date of Online Examination
|
11,12,18,19 & 25-08-2018
|
|
Interested Candidates are Requested to Read the Full official
Notification Before Applying
|
|
|
Important Links
|
|
Home
Bank
Clerks
Employment News
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Apply for RRB VII Officers and Office Assistant Vacancies
IBPS Recruitment 2018: Apply for RRB VII Officers and Office Assistant Vacancies
Tags
# Bank
# Clerks
# Employment News
Share This
Employment News
Labels:
Bank,
Clerks,
Employment News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment